Anna In LA

Exercise and Food Diary

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It has been a crazy PMS week

Exercise: 3 miles biked to and from work, 30 minutes elliptical, 15 minutes stationary bike, 3 sets each leg press, squats, and dead lifts. My thigh muscles are getting more defined. Is it because of riding the bike to work?

Breakfast: Oatmeal, raisins.

Lunch: noodles, stirfry vegetables, steamed and seasoned Brussels sprouts, and a fried egg. Fig newton cookie, an orange.

Snack: hot chocolate. Then some chocolate.

Dinner:Tender Greens with simon! He had chicken bbq salad, and I had flank steak, baby spinach salad with hazelnuts and goat cheese, and mashed potatoes. We switched plates half-way.

Snack: More chocolate.

My PMS is so obvious that my mid-manager asked me if I was ok and needed to talk or take a walk. Awkward! I need to better control the journey from my feelings to my face - stop showing my emotions so much.

1 Comments:

Blogger Apellido Aurum said...

dude, nobody can really control their PMS-ness. it's just impossible! dont be apologetic for being a whoa-man.

o yeah, your and simon's dinner plates sound so good!

February 12, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home