Anna In LA

Exercise and Food Diary

Thursday, January 15, 2009

First Happy Hour in LA!

Exercise: 30 mins. elliptical, 3 sets each a lot og back exercises. Dead lifts, lat pulls, lat extensions, things I don't really know the name of.

Breakfast: Silk Vanilla Lite, Special K with Strawberries off-brand, small apple.

Lunch: Quesadilla (1 tortilla only this time) with cheese, sauteed mushrooms, steamed spinach, fresh salsa, and 1/3 small avocado.

Snack: birthday cupcakes from a local place. I had a red velvet... and then I stopped at one. Go me!

Dinner: Gin and tonic, lots of garlic fries, a few chicken tenders. Yummy!

Today when I was getting out of bed I felt the answer to my question about personal trainers. The reason PTs make you do crazy exercises is to target all the places that you're not hitting! Today I am sore all across my abdomen, my back, butt, hips, and thighs. Obvi the point they make is that I'm not training well on my own, and that if I buy a series with them I'll get results faster.

I don't know if I would ever by a series. For one thing, she made me do three push ups yesterday, and that's just not cool.

First LA Happy hour with people from work, and it was fun. I hope we do it more often - I really miss going out after work with my friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Apellido Aurum said...

maybe when i can afford it, i should get a trainer too. the only physical exercise i can do is walk around the 'hood for 30 minutes while chomping on some snacks. lame!

January 15, 2009 at 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home