Anna In LA

Exercise and Food Diary

Monday, February 23, 2009

Today I am rendered childish and impulsive by the cookies in my office.

Exercise: 30 mins elliptical, 30 mins other kind of elliptical. 2 sets of 20 reps inclined bench press, chest curl, shoulder press, shoulder lifts (front and side)

Polar: 640 cals.

Miles: 0 (drove today because i thought it might rain).

Breakfast: Oatmeal, Silk, trail mix.

Snack: big-ass chocolate chip cookie from Costco, more Silk

Lunch: Versailles Cuban food leftovers: black beans, rice, plantains, roast chicken, half an avo.

Snack: 4 Oreos.

Dinner: sliced strawberries and vanilla yogurt. Ben and Jerry's fish food ice cream. Salami slices.

I am in a serious "fuck it" mood today. I had 4 different sweet treats, and then when I got home from work I started doing this messed up thing I used to do when I was in high school: eat something incredibly sweet, and then to get the taste out of my mouth eat something incredibly salty. Rinse and repeat.

This morning when I woke up I drove to work instead of biking. I justified it by saying to myself that the sky looked gray, but really I was lazy about it and I would have driven whether or not it was raining.

Then I was tired at the gym and just constantly eating bad shit the rest of the day. Then when I got home, I ate Ben and Jerry's ice cream out of the carton and alternated bites with salami slices. Sick! Fucked up!

It's getting way too hard to recover from my gluttonous, debauched weekends. Maybe I need to shape up on Saturdays and Sundays as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Apellido Aurum said...

keep going anna! you're doing so well. dont let ben and jerry's take away...

February 23, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home