Anna In LA

Exercise and Food Diary

Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Apologies

Friends,

I know that I haven't been updating in a while. There are a few reasons for this:

1. I want to lock down a venue and date for the wedding by the end of March, so all my spare time online is being spent researching that.

2. I've become really bored with the format of this blog, and I can't believe I had a few regular readers. It got to a point that I was bored even thinking about what to write. I need to revamp the blog format and come back with something better.

In the meantime, just know that I am still doing these things to get fitter:

1. 60 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of weight lifting 6 days a week, with an average of 650-750 calories being burned each time.

2. Switching from sugary soy milk, yogurt, and other bad snacks to unsweetened soy milk, plain yogurt, and fruit.

I love you all! This isn't the last time you will be hearing from me.

AA

3 Comments:

Blogger Teddy Bear said...

What about almond milk?

March 5, 2009 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger Apellido Aurum said...

write about 'deeper' issues! you were a rhetoric major, yo

March 5, 2009 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

remember when Joey was on the Activia diet? hahaha!

March 6, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home