Anna In LA

Exercise and Food Diary

Monday, January 19, 2009

The Road to Love and Family

Exercise: Watching Simon and his Mom pump up my new bike, set the rack up on my car, and strap everything together. Thanks for the bike, Ganz Family!

Breakfast: some lemon meringue pie, some hummingbird cupcake.

Lunch: a NY Strip steak! Mashed potatoes and gravy, mandarins in mandarin jello.

Snack: Chocolate milkshake from the In n Out in Kettleman City.

Dinner: Back in LA... half a "Bella" panini (mozzrella, sundried tomatoes, avocado) from Simon's favorite sandwich place, Il Tramezzino.

First day riding my bike to work tomorrow! I am extremely scared. I am going to ride on the sidewalk.

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

i want that sando

January 20, 2009 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger Apellido Aurum said...

yay for bikes! i need to get an air pump for my bike tires. wear a helmet when you ride

January 20, 2009 at 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home